Peach Paper, Market Meat Wrapping Paper
- Sizes: 10x12"
- Colour: Peach
- Paper Weight: 63 gsm
- Case Quantity: 1000 sheets approximately
- Used to line counter display trays and to place between layers of fresh meat to retain freshness of the surface of the meat and extend shelf life.
- Meat Market Paper, better known in the U.S. as the original Steak Paper or Meat Saver Paper, has been the paper of choice for butchers and processors for any years.
- Meat Saver Paper can be used as a tray liner, burger interleaving paper or a meat wrap, and it's popularity stems from the properties of the paper that provide tangible benefits:
- Strength: Meat Saver Paper's Wet-Strength maintains the integrity of the paper when in contact with meat or when chilled, and minimises fibre tear. Tear-Strength enables whole cuts including bones to be wrapped.
- Non-Absorbent: The juices remain within the meat, rather than being absorbed by the Steak Paper, ensuring minimal loss of weight compared to original cut weight, therefore maintaining your margins.
- Blood Hold-Out: Saver Paper restores and preserves the bright red appearance of the meat, meaning it can be pre-cut at your leisure in preparation for busier periods, saving you time when you need it most.
- Maintains Freshness: Dramatically reduces the need to trim discoloured and oxidised meat, therefore reducing waste, and increasing profit.
(All sizes, weights & quantities are approximate)